Sunday 28 August 2011

Week to week living

Hey everyone,I think everyone is feeling the pinch at the moment,here in New Zealand there is a big debate on milk prices,they have gone up so much,while at the same time,there is always a special on Fizzy Drinks Coke etc.And processed food is everywhere,and its so bad for you.They are full of salt,fat, additives and preservatives.and now you can use the wonder of the Internet to get recipes that are not only cheap to make,but you know exactly what is in them.I have started planning my meal for me and my 2 sons,then just buying what I need.As anyone whos has teenage boys will know,they just eat from morning till night lol.I dont buy cakes or biscuits,I make them and my boys love them.I have to save money as much as I can.I am looking for a job,but after being off work sick for 2 years after an accident,then my sons came to live with me,its almost impossible to stretch my benefit.I do have a support button on my site,hate to ask but any spare dollar would help me.I have sent off 20 job applications in the last few weeks,but so far no luck.But I keep positive and I keep reading The Secret book,which I find very uplifting,I urge you to read it if you can. But lets be positive its a beautiful day here in Taupo,feels like Spring is here already.As I was born in England I love football (soccer for some lol)the team I follow Ipswich Town play in the championship,and hard to believe but when they win,it makes my day brighter ha ha.Anything helps to make you feel good.I will leave you today with a joke take care out there and smile...Tony



A middle-aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the 

hospital. While on the operating table, she had a near death 

experience. Seeing God, she asked, "Is my time up?" God said, "No, you 

have another 43 years, two months and eight days to live." Upon 

recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a face-lift, 

liposuction and tummy tuck. Since she had so much more time to live, she 

figured she might as well look even nicer. After her last operation, she 

was released from the hospital. While crossing the street on her way 

home, an ambulance killed her. Arriving in front of God, she demanded, 

"I thought you said I had another 40 years? Why didn't you pull me out of 

the path of that ambulance?" God replied, "Girl, I didn't recognize you”



Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment