Wednesday 31 August 2011

Happy days

Hey everyone,today was one of those wonderful day when I woke up and it felt good to be alive.before I got up I followed an idea from The Secret.That is before you get out of bed,go through your day and what you have to do and plan how you would like it to turn out,it just makes me feel better.Most days though my day starts with our 2 cats begging me to feed them.One of them even has worked out that if he uses his back leg to scratch his ear the noise wakes me,so much for them beings my boys cats lol.I am going after 2 jobs today,I have my C.V. all prepared,so I feel it could be my day.My youngest son Mark is so busy these days making Videos so he can upload them to YouTube,he is so clever now he edits them,puts music on,and stars in them himself.I have to be careful round the house now as a camera is never far away lol.Have a look at some of his Videos .
http://youtube.com/thepickatv
Here is a good reason to drink Red Wine,bye for now have a great day.
ITS TRUE! 
Drinking a glass or two of wine everyday is actually good for you. A recent study says that people who regularly drink a glass of wine get fewer colds than the average person. Just don't go overboard, too much of anything is never a good thing. Apparently, it's the flavonoids on grape skin that do the trick, which means you could just eat some grapes everyday, too



No comments:

Post a Comment