Tuesday 20 September 2011

Beautiful Spring Day

This is a funny quote from Chris Rock
“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?”
― Chris Rock

He is a very funny guy,as you will tell from me other posts,I am trying to think more positive in my life,even though I have not got a job yet,and I am a single Dad to 2 teenagers,I still have so much to be grateful for.I have tried something else this week,I have stopped watching the news,I realised it was so depressing.So we have dinner and talk and laugh or watch a funny program.I think someone should bring out a good news channel so its lifts our spirits  instead of depressing us.Found this really good web-site about Taupo where I live,have a look.

www.greatlaketaupo.co.nz

Have a great day everybody.......Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment