Friday 7 October 2011

Steve Jobs R.I.P. It makes you think??

Hello everyone,it was sad yesterday to hear of the death on Steve Jobs the ex CEO of Apple,he has changed the way we live and communicate,he has left us amazing technology.He has been compared to Henry Ford and Thomson Edison he was an amazing man.I love this quote from Steve.
"Your time is limited,so dont waste it living someone else's life"





It also makes you think of your own mortality I think,he was 2 years younger then me,and it proves it does not matter how famous you are or how rich,when its your time to go that's it.
On the brighter side of life,its another beautiful day here today,I love spring all the new growth on the trees etc.I will leave you with a funny joke have a great day out there and be kind to each other.......Tony


A young man was walking through a supermarket to pick up a few things when he noticed an old lady following him around. Thinking nothing of it, he ignored her and continued on. Finally he went to the checkout line, but she got in front of him. "Pardon me," she said, "I'm sorry if my staring at you has made you feel uncomfortable. It's just that you look just like my son, who just died recently." "I'm very sorry," replied the young man, "is there anything I can do for you?" "Yes," she said, "As I'm leaving, can you say 'Good bye, Mother'? It would make me feel so much better." "Sure," answered the young man. 

As the old woman was leaving, he called out, "Goodbye, Mother!" As he stepped up to the checkout counter, he saw that his total was $127.50. "How can that be?" He asked, "I only purchased a few things!" "Your mother said that you would pay for her," said the clerk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment