Sunday 2 October 2011

Its good to ponder on things sometime

Hey everyone,I hope you are all good and your weekend has gone well.We had beautiful weather this last week,but the weekend has brought rain,but spring is here at last.I saw this quote today and liked it,I hope you do.
QUOTE: Success, Emerson 
"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is the meaning of success." 

I have told you before how much I love reading The Secret by Rhonda Byrne,I liked the part when she said dont focus on what you dont want to happen,if you do that it will happen,start to imagine what it would be like to have the things you want.It took me a while to go from negative thoughts to positive ones.I will give you an example.I got an unexpected check from England 6 weeks ago,its takes that long for the funds to be cleared in my account,it was $300.The day it cleared in my bank,I needed $280 to fix some things on my car.It was like it was meant to be.I was not unhappy with the garage bill,because One problem was the brakes and the other I needed a new Tyre,both a big safety issue.I could not have paid it without that money.I was very grateful to pay for the repairs.They keep me and my boys safe in the car.
Beautiful sunset from my house in Taupo
I will leave you now take care and smile at someone today.Please follow me and click on some adverts.Thank you............Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment