Wednesday 28 September 2011

Our House is a Happy House

Hey everyone,why is our house a happy house?Well I have a job at last,its a security job at a new Power Station that is being built just out of town.Its one of 3 being built as they have found large pockets of geothermal steam under ground.and its renewable energy which makes it even better.and my eldest boy is away at a study camp,to get ready for his big end of year exams,where he hopes to get some good results so he can go to university.my youngest boy has just got a part-time job at MacDonalds so he is happy to be earning money.And it stops him asking for me for money lol.We had a wonderful sunny day here today the sun was so warm,everyone looks happier when the weather is nice.And my football team in England won,so that was the icing on the cake.There were so many camper vans in town today from lots of different countries here to follow their teams in the Rugby World Cup.Most are fascinated by the beauty of Taupo,and on a day like today it just looks magical.I saw alot of people taking photos of the full size plane outside MacDonalds,you can eat inside it,I am not sure if this the only one.
McDonald's Plane, Taupo, New Zealand:

'via Blog this'

Since I am happy I ill leave you with a joke.Please follow me if you can just click on the follow button,and dont forget to click on the adverts so I can earn money,thanks take care out there....Tony

An old man goes to the doctor for his yearly physical, his wife tagging along. When the doctor enters the examination room, he tells the old man, "I need a urine sample, a stool sample and a sperm sample."

The old man, being hard of hearing, looks at his wife and yells: "WHAT?"

"What did he say? What's he want?"

His wife yells back, "He needs your underwear."..............made me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment