Thursday 18 August 2011

Thinking Positive

Hi everyone,I would like to talk to you about being positive.I know sometimes it can seem that life is dealing you a bad hand of cards.A good thing to do is to write down all the good things in your life,you may be surprised at your list.And never say to yourself I cant,or nothing nice ever happens to me,a negative mind will attract negative things to happen in your life.And try to think of what you want to happen in your life,more money,to lose weight.If you expect bad things to happen in your life,they will surly happen.just the other week,I was day dreaming about some extra money coming to me,and 2 days later I got a tax refund of $700 that I was not expecting.And you will find that if you are positive,you will lift the mood of all the people you come into contact with..some good things to are,put on a CD of music you love and you will find yourself singing along to the lyrics,and it will make you feel so much better.Contact a friend you haven't seen for a while and catch up for a lovely talk.And watch a favorite DVD that makes you smile and laugh,it really is the best medicine.I am now going to have a long walk by the beautiful lake in my town in Taupo New Zealand,it always makes me feel good looking  at the beautiful snowy mountains.The air is crisp and fresh it can work wonders.Have a great day and take care.Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment