Sunday 11 September 2011

Its not summer just yet

Hey everyone,first I would just like to mention 9/11,it is that day now in New Zealand and my thoughts go out to all the families and friends who face another remembrance day.
I thought Spring or even summer had come early in New Zealand,we have had 4 days of cloudless sky's and warm sunny days,and today rain,wind and no sun.Oh well another excuse to watch sport on TV lol.Its the Rugby World Cup here at the moment,so much going on,plus the Tennis Open at Flushing Meadows,the football in England,how will I find time to do anything else.It almost feels a waste of time going to sleep ha ha.
Maybe its a good job there is just me and my 2 sons in our house,we can watch as much as we want.
I have a week to find out if I have got the job I applied for,cross your fingers for me,I so need to get back to work and earn more money,it was sad today but also a bit funny,I went to the supermarket to get a few things and stopped at the petrol station on the way home,and all the petrol I could put in my car was $5,just hope it lasts until I get my next benefit.have a nice day and look after yourself and the people you love...Tony



A man walked into a doctor's office and the receptionist asked him what he had. He replied, "I got shingles."

She said, "Fill out this form and supply your name, address, medical insurance number. When you're done, please take a seat."

Fifteen minutes later a nurse's aide came out and asked him what he had. He said, "I got shingles."

So she took down his height, weight, and complete medical history, then said, "Change into this gown and wait in the examining room."

A half hour later a nurse came in and asked him what he had. He said, "I got shingles."

So she gave him a blood test, a blood pressure test, an electrocardiogram, and told him to wait for the doctor.

An hour later the doctor came in and asked him what he had. He said, "Shingles."

The doctor gave him a full-cavity examination, and then said, "I just checked you out thoroughly, and I can't find shingles anywhere. " The man replied, "They're outside in the truck. Where do you want them?

No comments:

Post a Comment